Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

long story short, I purchased a 2007 Ducati Sport 1000s (red) about 2 years ago and the seller provided the red key and code card. I now realized, these keys and card are for a 2007 GT1000 (red) bearing VIN ZDM1WABPX7B008595. According to the seller, the previous owner had a collection so he must have mixed up the spare keys and I HOPE that the proper set for my bike are with the current owner of this 2007 GT1000 (red) bearing VIN ZDM1WABPX7B008595.

according to some basic research I did, this bike is registered in New York (NY). Please see attached

can anyone help? are there better tools available in tracking down the whereabouts of this bike or its owner?

I would appreciate your help and am willing to compensate for any incurred costs

thank you,
mike

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mike had you checked with Rockwell’s near West Point? If they sold the bike new, maybe they can help? Second solution is contact SOS Diagnostics in Portland OR. They have this topic and solutions nailed.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike had you checked with Rockwell’s near West Point? If they sold the bike new, maybe they can help? Second solution is contact SOS Diagnostics in Portland OR. They have this topic and solutions nailed.
I found the last dealer that sold it, they tied to contact the person they sold the bike to - still no rpely

1 - 9 of 9 Posts