·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i got mine from an english crowd called wez-moto ,off ebay

bt yeah check out ebay - heaps of USA sellers there

·
Registered
322 Posts
i really like the ones with the swivel ends for a better fit. spiegler and maybe the galfers.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Try ebay... HEAPS of brake lines there already pre-made kits. Or you can try your local hydraulics hose fitter and see what he can do for you :)

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/thracing09/

This guy sells Venhill brand. I run them on my 600SS race bike. Very happy with them and he can sell you a pre-made kit or anything you want and uses top quality hoses and fittings. Or you can tell him what you are doing and what setup you have and he will tell you want you need. I swapped over my forks and mastrer cylinders to 999 set up and he made up lines to suit and sent them out. cheapest prices and great knowledge.

No i dont owe him anything, just thought he was a good guy who gets to the point.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So what the hell? I have searched everything everyone has suggested and then some. Why are all the kits starting at '94. Not one kit I looked at has a listing for a '93. Is it because it is a front/rear kit and the rear line is different for the caliper on the bottom?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just found what I needed at kneedraggers. $90 shipped for the front is a good deal?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts