Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Monster S4R is likely totaled...thanks to a little off track excursion by my husband.

It's at the dealership now waiting for the insurance company to let us know how much they're going to give us for it...and for us to know if it's safe to be ridden again and how much they want for us to buy it back.

Provided it's in good enough condition (most of the damage is in the tank), we're going to buy it back and turn it into a track only bike.

As such, I'm interetsed in an under tail exhaust as the Arrow exhaust comes up behind the right heal and makes it difficult to ride aggressively at the track, though it is possible.

So, who do y'all recommend? Who has experience with who? Pictures? Pricing?

Currently, the Arrow exhaust that's on there really isn't in bad shape at all and will likely be sold off, as will the stock exhaust. The Arrow exhaust has been jet hot coated all the way up to and including the factory header pipes.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I hate that the exhaust on the right side is not comfortable for us big feet either. Personally I like the look of the Quat-D setup; complete eliminates any pipes going up the tail of the bike. Now I just need to come up with grand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts