Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I made a fender eliminator but I don't exactly know how I feel about the way it looks. Don't get me wrong, I like how it tidied the tail lol but maybe I could have made a diff design? I somewhat like how others have put the plate further under the frame but I don't want to chance getting hassled by my LEO. Anything you guys would change?

Attachments

·
Mr Leakered
8,815 Posts
I like it, yet, as you said, the tail on the ST just doesn't have the general look for tucked plates. I just don't know why. It might be the roundness and the shape of the light?

Although, I do feel the stock is a bit too huge, except for the functional flap.

In the end, it is really hard to say.

Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
I think it looks fine. See picture below. I've kept the luggage carriers on the bike.
When I do put the luggage on, the turn signals are obviously not in the cavities in the panniers. Never a peep from the law nor do the inspectors seem to care during the annual inspection.

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it, yet, as you said, the tail on the ST just doesn't have the general looked for tucked plates. I just don't know why. It might be the roundness and the shape of the light?

Although, I do feel the stock is a bit too huge, except for the functional flap.

In the end, it is really hard to say.

Have a good one.
our girls definitely have fat asses lol

·
Mr Leakered
8,815 Posts
our girls definitely have fat asses lol
That could be it. We could call the chopped tail on your ST: The Thong?? Haha!

Mine is still wearing the granny panties.

I gave away one of the desmotimes fender eliminators since I was getting too lazy to swap it in and out for winter riding. We'll just call that: The Bikini. =P

Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
I like it but find that your driveway has too many cracks so I'll have to deduct points.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hello

I just like seeing all those gorgeous ST babes from Texas!

Reactions: Stick and tonered

·
Registered
‘07 ST3s
385 Posts
I really like both examples of the back end cleanup .... also the relocated indicators are much more practical .... I've got both mine cracked at base from bumps while working on Norton in my cramped shed ... took racks off and put indicators on inner location until long ride season starts .... maybe I should look for some different / shorter stocks to try permanently mounted at inner location
Craig

1 - 12 of 12 Posts