Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

I have TunerPro RT loaded up with ForSpeedzillers.xdf and my UM141 bin file from my 748sps. When I read the UM141 BIN data, I can't make sense of the values. I have attached a pic below with these values so you can understand what I'm seeing. If I load a standard 748 BIN file I can make sense of the data.

It seems that the XDF file I'm using can't decode my UM141 chip. Can some one give me your thoughts and a solution.

Thanks
David

Attachments

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Honestly if you are going that far you may as well start from scratch and build a custom tune. It'll be better than any Ultimap setup.

TomTom might be able to help with a good baseline map to build on? You'll want good basic trim tables, after that it's all up to you.

·
Super Moderator
8,267 Posts
Honestly if you are going that far you may as well start from scratch and build a custom tune. It'll be better than any Ultimap setup.

TomTom might be able to help with a good baseline map to build on? You'll want good basic trim tables, after that it's all up to you.

@TomTom or @bradblack might be the guys to hook you up with a baseline.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK thanks for that info.

My next path now is to take on the challenge to tweak a 748sps BIN file. I've unsuccessfully searched the WEB for a BIN file that works on my bike and I'm getting the feeling that these files are specific to the different models and vintage . I don't have the original chip so could someone post a 1998 748sps BIN file.

Thanks
David.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts