Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried any other tyres? I only got 2000 miles from the Corsa rear, would like to try something else but don't want to compromise too much

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Done that but can only find what people are going to try, not any real recommendations
That is cos everyone has their preference, quickest way to start a pub scrap is to chat about tyres and say someone elses are shit like johns :D

Me I run Pirelli Scorpion Sync tractor tyres.

Great cold road and wet tyre, not ideal on the track as they overheat and get a little slimy but good for leaving front and rear ******* on the pavement.

These are them, more dual purpose that straight road, they don't mind shingle etc like roadies do.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
So Monstaman, what is grip when going fast in the corners like?... oh wait, nevermind, you wouldn't know answer to that question would you....

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
So Monstaman, what is grip when going fast in the corners like?... oh wait, nevermind, you wouldn't know answer to that question would you....
(in yoda voice) understand you will when you reach my age, take advice from elders you must. :D

actually .. I find my walking frame drags and buggas the little end plugs :p

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
if you make it all the way over here to "get" me... the hyper is yours for the effort and we can finally go ride LOL. check out the dyno on it (yes, i'm bragging, I admit)
Gezz, 15 hundy for a plane ticket and a free hyper loaded with lollies ... I am on the phone to the travel agent now :D

You are lucky we are heading to China in Oct and not the US this year, next year back to Europe and specifically Iceland!!

And to get back on Topic Scorpion Syncs will be no good in the snow in Iceland Krill!

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Gezz, 15 hundy for a plane ticket and a free hyper loaded with lollies ... I am on the phone to the travel agent now :D

You are lucky we are heading to China in Oct and not the US this year, next year back to Europe and specifically Iceland!!

And to get back on Topic Scorpion Syncs will be no good in the snow in Iceland Krill!
you have to hook up with the iceland ducati club...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1694220573&ref=ts "Ducati Klúbburinn Á Íslandi"
as you prob. saw from other thread on here... trip I did in June was exceptional. Met the nicest people... and one total ducati nut named Torfi Hjalmarsson who has a badass collection of bikes including a custom 900ss. You're going to have a great time... countryside is strangely similar to southland/fjordland in places, only their accents are even stranger than yours.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts