Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may sound like a dumb question but, I've never worn a two piece suit that zips together. Either the full zipper or the little 8" jobs that only attach in the rear. My question is do you find it difficult to zip up after putting them both on? The full zipper doesn't seem like it would be too bad but how about the little zipper in the rear. Can you do it by yourself or do you need an assistant to get it going???? I'm getting a bit old and stiff so I have to take that into considerations :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
51 years of age and getting creaky... no problems here... pants go on first, then jacket.... full zip starts in the front so even without your glasses on you can get it going by feel... if you can reach around your back half way on one side, then half way on the other side, you're golden.... very much like the feeling of being fully zipped... and my gf really likes me in full leathers... i need to find out if she'll zip me tho.... that would improve the procedure by a significant margin... ;)

oh yeah, with the full zip you don't need the little 8" one in the back...

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks. Appreciate the comments. Yea, I realize both zippers aren't used together. I was just wondering how hard the little one would be to get started by myself if I chose to go that route. It seem like that one could be a real pain to do without help.

Actually, I'm not too sure the little one would help enough to be worth messing with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts