Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Deal of the century; selling my beloved Daytona security boots 馃様
Alas, I have accumulated far too much gear and now purging.

Size 44euro which can be between 10-11 depending on manufacturers. I normally wear 10-10.5 and these fit like the proverbial glove. Their design allows for infinite adjustments to your feet and their construction yields extremely high protection.

You will get two pairs of outer boots (shown in red and white - the other in sleek black and gray) and one set of inner boots with shin pads. Basically, you're getting two pairs of Daytona boots for less than the price of one.

I'll rate them a very conservative 7/10 condition only due to wear on the soles and one of the shift pads (common areas of wear on any boot).

I'm asking $450 obo - at my price, I will include shipping within the 48 states. International buyers are responsible for their own taxes and fees.

Using my iPhone to post pics; there are zero tears, no splitting seams, leather is ultra supple and all zippers are completely functional and trouble free.

Helmut from Helimot fame still services these boots if needed (you won't have to worry for many years to come). These were my "forever" and last pair of boots I was ever going to buy. After realizing I won't be tracking any time soon, they are longing for a new home.

See my feedback for prior sales with a long standing reputation for honesty.

Happy shopping and riding!

Blu'

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Pics as promised

I will upload additional pics; you can see the level of handmade craftsmanship in the stitching and internals.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.