Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new 08 Hyper yesterday and at the risk of sounding dumb, I have a weird question:

I noticed when I put my left turn signal on, the rear indicator on the left lights up, however the front indicator on the right lights up, and the opposite when I put on the right turn signal. I noticed this while the bike is parked, does it change when it is in motion?

I searched in the Hyper section of this forum and did not come up with anything.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sounds like to the front signal connectors were switched. They are real easy to access - just turn the bars all the way to the right and the front signal connectors are just behind the steering head on the left side of bike - under a rubber/plastic boot. Simply switch the quick connectors and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Wow a multiversal rear and front steer with multi applicable indicators to turn in any direction at any given time .. very cool :D

What HM1100SX said, simple fix.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha thanks for the replies guys! I called my dealer earlier and he said the same thing. He didn't pick up the first two times so I posted here. This thing is so much fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts