Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Turn signal mirrors

4862 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  level7
Anybody have these on there ride......I'm thinking about purchasing them and having them painted to match the matrix green. Just looking for any opinions out there on the looks of these.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info Shoie, exact info I was looking for. I was looking for opinions on the looks. I 'm use to not getting any info from my stock mirrors so I'm use to that. Hooking them up seems pretty straight foward.

Hey Sblea
I'll probably order mines from Speedzilla.com. There is one on ebay for sale I think they are asking $180. I believe that's only $9 bucks diffrenece from the price at Speedzilla. I'm assuming that Cyccon has dealers and speedzilla is one of them.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DrGonzo said:
I was looking into those as well, thanks for the hands on review.

I was also considering these

http://ducs-r-us.com/turn_signal_and_plate.htm

I like these ones better but they want a rediculous amount of money for them
I like those as well but they are a bit pricey.....It wouldn't be so bad if I was willing to give them my mirror for a trade-in but my mirrors are already painted matrix green and I would have to pay for painting the ones I recieve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.