Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

361 - 367 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
@karimero:

You can try setting all your modes to 150 high.

I'd also suggest trying the v6 map as it does change how the throttle behaves a bit.

You may need to get a tune done for your bike, have you tried doing an auto-tune or do you have a cruise-only map? If so, it may be time to get the full version and QS? ;)
I've tried all trims on both 4.1 and 6 beta software, tried auto tune and road tuning, all to no avail. So, a dyno tune is the only option left indeed. Only problem is there's no one supporting Tuneboy where I live. The shops are only using Power Commanders etc... There's just 1 guy who can tune Tuneboy, but he is so crazy busy that he refuses to take my bike in. I've begged several times...
By the way, (should have mentioned this in my previous post as this is key info:) I have 150 high also on Touring Mode, so that's why I don't understand the difference in engine behaviour!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sorry guys, can someone tell me if a positive value in the ignition trim table actually tells the ECU to ignite sooner? It seems so, but it seemed more intuitive to me to set a negative value. Not a big problem, I just want to be sure what I am doing :surprise:

Not a tuning purpose, just a test for a minor problem. Thank you ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ok, need a little bit of help. Finally got my tuneboy (took almost 2 months)... Anyways, got it hooked up, key and serial number sorted out, and the cruise+tune map loaded in for my bike (2014). I cant seem to find trim files for it anywhere... Run it with just the tune and no trim? Also, i tried to click the tools menu to reset the oil change indicator, but it doesn't reset and go away on the dash. Last thing, it changed my bike over to KMH instead of MPH... How do I get it back to MPH?

Oh ya, is there a way with the tuneboy to turn off the exhaust servo since mine is disconnected (Mivv decat and muffler)....

This is all with version 6 which is what came on the USB I got....

·
Registered
2012 MTS1200 ST
19 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a copy of the Tunboy V4 flash and trim programs they would like to share with me. Planing on doing some road tuning but V6 don't work as the O2 connectors are not powered. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #366
Pretty sure I have some of the V4...but will a couple days before I can send. I broke myself falling off a ladder. You can not download from TB? I have not looked for some time. You could always contact Wayne, he ain’t fast but I am sure he would send you.

·
Registered
2012 MTS1200 ST
19 Posts
Thanks to Flatlined for the files.
TiDuc, hope you get better soon, stay away from ladders and ride your bike instead..

I actually got V6 to work and have done a few hours of roadtuning and the bike has never been better. All the canned tunes were WAY to rich for my setup.
I have not been able to get the wifi working and think this is due to my tablet wifi card and windows 10 not recognising ad-hoch connections so I'm logging over USB. I also suspect this is the reason the trim-program locks up and other programs keep launching by them selves at times, this keeps happening at the same RPM's so i think it's due to USB interference.
I will give V4.1 a try and see if this makes any difference,

If anyone is interested in a trim file for a 2010-12 MTS1200S with Mivv de-cat, Ghibli Silencer and stock air filter I'll be happy to share mine.

361 - 367 of 367 Posts