Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been doing some research on TuneEcu, and I know there is quite an extensive thread on here that explains a lot of it and basically convinced me to try it out. Plus I personally know some people that had great luck on their other bikes with the software. So I am all for trying it out on my 14 SF848 with donmoto cans and a performance filter. My biggest problem right now is that, while my friend has the proper obd II wire and adapter to plug into my android phone, I need an adapter to plug it into my bike.. So I looked online and all I see is that the ducati needs the 3 pin FIAT connector, and as per recommendation on TuneECU website. So I order one up on amazon. I haven't received the adapter yet, but I went to go look at my bike to see the connector and I see that its a 4 pin connector (the one under the passenger seat).. Am I missing something here or is this not the right connector to plug it into to. Im kind of at a loss here..

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, ok that helps.. Ill check it later tonight.

Thanks.

Reactions: Gm sf

·
Registered
469 Posts
It may be buried under a wire bundle, but it's there under the rider seat. Mine was on the right hand side (looking from the rear of the bike forward), near the ECU. You have the correct connector.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts