Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- step one - using Tuneboy version 4 with Windows 10 Pro
- RUN these 3 programs ( WB01 find, flash mitsibushi , and tuneboy version 4 or 4.1 ) as ADMINISTRATOR, important
- connect WB01 to computer via USB and to bike connection under seat
- press " WB01 find " - then press " search for WB01 and create network profile "
- then turn ignition on but don"t start the bike and press " flash Mitsibushi " which you should have already downloaded off your USB
stick from Tuneboy , this step connects the motorbike to the computer , top light on the WB01 will turn on when bike is connected
to the computer
- press version 4 , go to tools and press " reset oil service indicator and also reset Desmo service indicator " turn off bike ignition,
disconnect computer , wait a minute , turn bike on and it should be reset , although I had to do mine about 4 times before it finally
worked .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey man - sorry, I know this is old. I'm having the same problem on my 2011 Multi with TuneBoy 6. Have you used v6 yet?

I'm also in Canada - Victoria.

David

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried V6 and could not get oil service light to cancel , I personally had to use V4.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just a comment - I'm using V6, I eventually got it to reset after several attempts, I would guess 6 or more. I didn't do it with the "flash" utility, I used the "TuneBoyTrimMitsubishi" program, it has an option under "tools", which eventually worked on the nth attempt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts