Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the wires apart in the wiring harness of my Tune Boy Nudge Buttons. Does anyone know which wire goes where?

Note - This part of the harness may/may not be stock - I had the bike worked on and they could have made this "splice".

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PeterS,

You don't have any idea how happy you just made a 70 year old man with arthritic hands! Cruise control is almost a necessity for me on longer jaunts.

I discovered that if your ECU is flashed for using nudge buttons, cruise control only works once without the buttons. You need to activate it at the desired speed and once you hit the brakes or clutch you need to shut the ignition off to activate it again. So I either needed to fix the buttons or re-flash for cruise with no buttons.

Thank you tons.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OOPs!

I got all excited there but that schematic is not what I need.

That is for a home-made nudge button with 2 buttons and an indicator light using a circuit board someone designed long ago.

I need to know how to repair the 3 button, nudge button that was (and is) available from TuneBoy. My wiring harness pulled apart at the connector that is part of the TuneBoy wiring harness. The connector is about 6 -10 inches from the nudge button and covered with a rubber shrink tube.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts