Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
All weather biker
965 Posts
Oh, well the instructions I got said to connect the USB cable before running it lol :D
Maybe the idea is you connect it by USB so the WB Find program knows its serial number/MAC address and can then look for it on the WiFi?

Just guessing ...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Maybe the idea is you connect it by USB so the WB Find program knows its serial number/MAC address and can then look for it on the WiFi?

Just guessing ...

That makes sense because the WB_Find util is supposed to create a network profile for the WB01.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tuneboy V4 Installation instructions

Can anyone help me with a copy of the Version 4 (current version) instructions. I need to do a service reset and have lost some of my original V2 files so I will have to upgrade. The V4 files are available for download on the TB website but no instructions!

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Access settings menu kph to mph

Hi all! Have struggled through the software install and it has defaulted to KPH etc. The duc manual says to press the flash button and reset button for 3 seconds to take you to the set up menu where you can adjust those parameters, speed, temp and consumption. When I do this it takes me to the -load- menu- :surprise:-- passengers and luggage. Any suggestions?

Also I can not find the tools folder where Wayne says the reset service/oil change 'buttons' are, need help
Thanks in advance
Ray

·
Registered
400 Posts
Been awhile since I changed kph to mph but if I remember correctly you hold those buttons while the bike is off and power the bike up..

If you are using V6 it won't reset the service, you need to use V4.1

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Thanks Cessna you rock, holding them in while powering on. Manual says 'start the vehicle by holding..." should say 'while' duh...lol. I am using v6 I'll ask Wayne. Thanks so much!
ray

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks Cessna you rock, holding them in while powering on. Manual says 'start the vehicle by holding..." should say 'while' duh...lol. I am using v6 I'll ask Wayne. Thanks so much!
ray
I just went through the issue of V6 not resetting the service. I emailed Wayne and he said use V4.1 under tools to reset, worked with no problems.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
I just went through the issue of V6 not resetting the service. I emailed Wayne and he said use V4.1 under tools to reset, worked with no problems.
Hmmm... Going to go for a spin :grin2:, will look at that in a while and be back.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Cessna, so you are referring to the V6 and V4 versions of the Tuneboy Trim program, correct? The only version I have is the V6 as shown, did you get Wayne or Emma to send you a copy of the previous?

I will post up a little review of my install, and tips and tricks I learned while doing so soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Cessna, so you are referring to the V6 and V4 versions of the Tuneboy Trim program, correct? The only version I have is the V6 as shown, did you get Wayne or Emma to send you a copy of the previous?

I will post up a little review of my install, and tips and tricks I learned while doing so soon.
Yes that's what I'm referring to. I downloaded 4.1 off the tuneboy website

·
Hammer Down
1,635 Posts
WB01 headache

Okay, I'm in the process of finally getting my cruise installed on the bike but I'm not getting anywhere with the WB-01 device. I've downloaded the V6 software and installed that and went through the LogWorks3Setup and then run the WB01 Find Tool. I run it as admin and it finds the device but then I get a message that reads "Failed to add the profile on" and that's it. If I run the V6 program it tells me to attach the WB01 which is attached and the Power Light is on and the MTS light flashes rapidly.

Not sure what else to do here.

Machine is a Microsoft Surface Book running W10 Pro, vs 1703, OS Build 15063.138

·
Registered
262 Posts
Okay, I'm in the process of finally getting my cruise installed on the bike but I'm not getting anywhere with the WB-01 device. I've downloaded the V6 software and installed that and went through the LogWorks3Setup and then run the WB01 Find Tool. I run it as admin and it finds the device but then I get a message that reads "Failed to add the profile on" and that's it. If I run the V6 program it tells me to attach the WB01 which is attached and the Power Light is on and the MTS light flashes rapidly.

Not sure what else to do here.

Machine is a Microsoft Surface Book running W10 Pro, vs 1703, OS Build 15063.138
I also have a MSSB & TuneBoy...and it works. Look at the Network & Settings page. Go to WiFi & click on the Show Available Networks. You should see the WB01 there. Click on it to connect. OR...you can skip the wireless part & connect with a USB cable from your SB to the WB01.

·
All weather biker
965 Posts
I also have a MSSB & TuneBoy...and it works. Look at the Network & Settings page. Go to WiFi & click on the Show Available Networks. You should see the WB01 there. Click on it to connect. OR...you can skip the wireless part & connect with a USB cable from your SB to the WB01.
Additionally, I'd start with USB before moving to WiFi and also make sure the WB-01 is updated to the latest version of firmware.

·
Hammer Down
1,635 Posts
I was starting with the USB cable but I see that the find WB01 process is for WiFi only. I got everything loaded in this morning, it worked flawlessly plugged in although not sure why it didn't do so last night. Could be I was getting frustrated and not clearly following instructions. I just need to change everything from metric back to MPH/F.

·
All weather biker
965 Posts
I was starting with the USB cable but I see that the find WB01 process is for WiFi only. I got everything loaded in this morning, it worked flawlessly plugged in although not sure why it didn't do so last night. Could be I was getting frustrated and not clearly following instructions. I just need to change everything from metric back to MPH/F.
Great! :)

41 - 60 of 66 Posts