Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got the TB cruise only for my 2010 MTS. Very excited. Thankfully, I had read many TB posts here online and didn’t expect much communication/support from them. And they delivered. I had to email to even get confirmation I had ordered. After this I did receive the email with the password, pdf install, etc. but nothing else, no mention of cable sent or whatever. I have emailed them asking if the cable has been sent but it’s the weekend over there and I hope I’ll hear back. Stupid question, I’ve never done any uploading of maps or anything of that sort on a bike even in these 17 years of riding and 25 or more bikes; do I have to have the Tuneboy specific cable to install or is there a generic Ducati specific cable I could use? If TB is sending the cable no telling how long it will take to get here given the current situation.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you are near someone who has the box/cable you could use theirs.
In Louisville KY. Thanks everyone for the info. I just purchased the cruise only. Because I’m so stupid about this stuff I had basically assumed that once I had downloaded the software and such onto my laptop, then there would be a generic or Ducati specific cable out there and easily obtained, but as I understand what everyone is saying here is that I need that TB specific cable. I’m sure they have likely sent it and will follow up with me on Monday - almost Monday over there now.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm on the north side of Nashville. After the virus lockdown is over in a few weeks hopefully, and it's a little safer, you'd be welcome to come down here and I'll help load it. It is nice to have the interface hardware yourself though, you can reset the service lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts