Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I got chastized for using the search button and bringing back a 7 year thread. Im finally on a MTS, it is a bit tall, but I can side saddle. Anyway I want to tuck my license plate up like how I had it on my 848. Right above the rear fender. Does anybody make one or will I have to custom make one? I have searched and didnt see any vendors that had one.

TIA

Jon

·
Registered
88 Posts
Since I got chastized for using the search button and bringing back a 7 year thread. Im finally on a MTS, it is a bit tall, but I can side saddle. Anyway I want to tuck my license plate up like how I had it on my 848. Right above the rear fender. Does anybody make one or will I have to custom make one? I have searched and didnt see any vendors that had one.

TIA

Jon

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180905/6e3626c590546b73e14e32717fb5c211.jp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts

TIA

Jon

Motion dynamics version and led tail light. 2010

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts