Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i like Tubi exhausts for Ferraris and the M5. so i gotta get one for the 999 no? i can't seem to find much info on them though. anyone here have one? know where i can get one? have any thoughts on them? compare to termi?

i found a couple threads on speedzilla. Section8 749r racebike has one.. sounds and looks great from their photos/video. but i'm not clear on the different versions, sizes, and fitment for a 999 BIP.

any comments appreciated..

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
We sold a few Tubi systems for the 999. The pieces looked great but the kit was missing some parts. The worst part however was the wait. Even though we were promised a 4 week time frame. it took more like 4 months. It may have been because it was due to the addition of the braced swingarm--so they had to re-design, but we never were told there would be a delay...

If you order by year and model, you will be able to get the right system. (just be prepared to wait as they do not stock anything in the USA The build them to order in Italy.

We have a few of their systems on our website.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
SpiderSense said:
i like Tubi exhausts for Ferraris and the M5. so i gotta get one for the 999 no? i can't seem to find much info on them though. anyone here have one? know where i can get one? have any thoughts on them? compare to termi?

i found a couple threads on speedzilla. Section8 749r racebike has one.. sounds and looks great from their photos/video. but i'm not clear on the different versions, sizes, and fitment for a 999 BIP.

any comments appreciated..
Moto-Euro spring 2005 magazine shows an ad from HPE Tubi Exhaust Systems for 748, 916, 996, 998SR, 998 R S, 999, Tubi Style USA INC. 10971 Paw Paw Drive Holland, Michigan 49424 800-421-5604 616-396-1979 WWW.TUBISTYLEUSA.COM WWW.TUBISTYLE.IT/HPE [email protected]

They had a write up on doing a 2003 1000ds multistrada makeover, installed Tubi and said this " Tubi gives the Multistrada an addicting Superbike-like wail"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.