Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
it's been kinda sweet torture, something happy to think about when falling asleep. I had the same feeling in 2012 when I ordered a Pikes Peak, had to wait a couple of months. Hope this bike is as much fun as that bike was.
:)

·
Registered
296 Posts
it's been kinda sweet torture, something happy to think about when falling asleep. I had the same feeling in 2012 when I ordered a Pikes Peak, had to wait a couple of months. Hope this bike is as much fun as that bike was.
Yeah, I know what you mean and I was only joking. It's like being 7 years old on December 1st and taking in all the Christmas prep torture. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
SWEET! I didn't I would get another sport bike but this one makes my heart go pitter patter. Where do you live? I'm in the Boston area. (That used to be in our signature, I miss that).

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean and I was only joking. It's like being 7 years old on December 1st and taking in all the Christmas prep torture. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!
totally, feeling like a kid for minutes at a time, nice distraction from all the serious, stressful and sometimes depressing business of being a grownup. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
One serious issue I discovered - and I'm not looking for sympathy here, there are probably more serious life problems somewhere - there isn't a matching helmet for this bike.
I'm not sure what to do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts