Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spoke with cop Rob. We are going to meet at Starbucks at Olive and Craig rd at 6pm. Then heading down to the Triumph Grill via 40/170/forrest pk pkwy.

Rob

·
Registered
113 Posts
That's right up the street from my house! If you don't mind, I'll join you for the ride there.

·
Registered
189 Posts
that or carlos can bring his tow rope!!!!

anyway is that starbucks on the east or west side of craig?? i will be coming from craig from page and cant remember.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice meeting you CopRob.
Was very nice seeing all the Ducs outside. Can't wait to do it again. Fun night. See you guys Sat.

Nicolae

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice to meet all the new guys I havent met before, and nice to see the old faces again. I feel that the visitors were very impressed! It was real neat riding down the loop on the where with MooseKnuckle Rob and Carlos NoGas. It sounded like a pack of Rumble Bees attacking angry beavers!:crazy:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vito's stuck on 55

Just got a call from Vito. His bike died on 55 and Loughburough. I wont start. I offered to get my trailer and pick him up but he is going to call a tow.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice to see all of you guys

Yea, Vito's bike sounds weird when he started. When we leave the grill.
Nice meeting let's doit more often

·
Registered
127 Posts
Guys,

Thank you for responding and showing up on short notice. I believe the visitors were impressed!

If you all would like to, we will have more events like this in the future!

Those of you who haven't checked in, let us know you are safe!

BTW- Wednesday is when I will be dealing with the Ducati people regarding the club.

Gary

·
Registered
113 Posts
It was nice to see everyone again and to meet some new faces. I agree with CopRob, its was pretty cool riding through the loop! Glad Vito made it home ok, hope he gets the bike sorted out quickly. Thanks for the picture and arranging the get together Gary.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gary, I think we need more events like that. I believe everyone enjoyed themselves. Thank you so much for the pics. I love riding through the loop setting off car alarms as I go by.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wish I could have been there ., stupid job.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Don't worry. There'll be more.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts