Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer party not too shabby, pizza, pop and various bits to nibble. The star of the show a tricolore Panigale, one of the first 2 imported to Canada the other is in Montreal. This one is for sale but most of the 80 we get have been sold. I gotta say it is gorgeous and if you don't like it consider laser surgery. Small wonder the press was all over this one, Ducati has really done the business. Icing on the cake they fired the prick up then and there in the showroom. Yeah it smoked like a Frenchman at first and then whap he cracks the throttle..stock pipe...yeah never heard a stocker sound like that...probably a new improved flux capacitor or some such shit but it was SWEET! I won a T shirt so I did leave with something (or two things like money in my jeans)... I did offer them my left nut but at this time they are not accepting trades. Parting shot the thing is less than what I paid for my truck and they never threw a party. :think:

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
From what I believe the Tricolore comes with the Full Termi exhaust, that's why it porbably sounded the way it did. Which dealer did this Panigale arrive at. My friend is still waiting for his to arrive at Ducati Penisula in Oakville, Ontario.

·
Registered
938 Posts
From what I believe the Tricolore comes with the Full Termi exhaust, that's why it porbably sounded the way it did. Which dealer did this Panigale arrive at. My friend is still waiting for his to arrive at Ducati Penisula in Oakville, Ontario.
Tricolore comes with a stock system mounted. The Termi silencers with a USB thumbdrive containing an appropriate ECU map come in a box with the bike. The Termi silencers and full exhaust system are not road legal, but they are full Ducati warrantied items, so if a buyer wants them installed from the start most dealers are installing them for free.

·
Registered
7,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dunno about the exhaust they told me it was the stock piece. They kept it quiet about having the bike as they didn't want to piss off the other dealers. If he had bought a standard issue they haven't arrived here yet. Here being way out west ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey DucmanST3 I was trying to make the party last night but i was coming from the ferry so i just missed it.Fortunately i live 5mins away so i went and got the personal tour by Alex and Glen this morning. Did you get your Lanyard? mine is No 162 lol! That tricolore comes with the Termi's in the box so you can slip them on when you want and a plug&play style ecu flash. I loved it but i'll be going for one of the 848 evo corse's soon!
Mike

Went to the dealer party not too shabby, pizza, pop and various bits to nibble. The star of the show a tricolore Panigale, one of the first 2 imported to Canada the other is in Montreal. This one is for sale but most of the 80 we get have been sold. I gotta say it is gorgeous and if you don't like it consider laser surgery. Small wonder the press was all over this one, Ducati has really done the business. Icing on the cake they fired the prick up then and there in the showroom. Yeah it smoked like a Frenchman at first and then whap he cracks the throttle..stock pipe...yeah never heard a stocker sound like that...probably a new improved flux capacitor or some such shit but it was SWEET! I won a T shirt so I did leave with something (or two things like money in my jeans)... I did offer them my left nut but at this time they are not accepting trades. Parting shot the thing is less than what I paid for my truck and they never threw a party. :think:

·
Registered
7,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mike my number was 141...good for a shirt when I had just about given up hope. I hear you on the 848 the one they have there looks wicked and isn't much more than the plain jane. Alex went down south for the track days, said they went thru a ton of tires. They never ran the bike in race mode but in sport he said it was unbelievable. He does track days here in Vancouver, not sure what his skill level is but he was running a 1050 Speed Triple so I would say it is fair at least. Going to Van tomorrow for the big vintage bike meet in Delta.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Seems like im just in the wrong place at the wrong times lol. I'll be passing Delta on Monday morning doing my usual Vic to Van commute! I cant wait to get my hands on one of the evo corse's, i've actually had time to go off them an fall in love with them all over again and seeing the Tricolore today sealed the fact that my next purchase will be a brand new 848! I just hope they have one still there when i'm ready. What do you ride by the way?
Mike

·
Registered
221 Posts
There are some photos of the event on the BCSB site with a short vid from Peewee (Glen). Too far down Island to go for me!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi Mike -- I'm really good!! Did you get a 999 or what and did your beautiful R1 go to Yamamummie (Aleatha)??? She just got one two weeks ago.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't got my next bike yet which will be the 848 evo corse but your right, Aleatha is now the new proud owner of my CLE!
Mike

Hi Mike -- I'm really good!! Did you get a 999 or what and did your beautiful R1 go to Yamamummie (Aleatha)??? She just got one two weeks ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts