Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want a silver M696? I'd like to trade the perfect, like-new silver tank/fairing/seat cowl/fender from my M1100 for matte black in the same condition.

I'm in the Riverside/San Diego, CA area. Send me an email if you're interested!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think they should push pin a color swap thread at the top, lots of people are always looking to swap.

My only problem is I want to swap my matte black plastics for the M1100 gloss black ones, and its hard to find a black for black swap.

Good luck, and if anyone wants to swap silver for a gloss black, maybe we can work out a 3 way trade here.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they should push pin a color swap thread at the top, lots of people are always looking to swap.

My only problem is I want to swap my matte black plastics for the M1100 gloss black ones, and its hard to find a black for black swap.

Good luck, and if anyone wants to swap silver for a gloss black, maybe we can work out a 3 way trade here.
The "pin" of a color swap thread is a good idea. If someone wants to trade me their gloss black for my silver I'll definitely do a "3-way" with ya! :)

Unless of course, I like the look of the gloss black and red frame better...

·
Registered
230 Posts

this is true, but i think all the ones i've seen were folks looking for black skins

·
Registered
120 Posts
No, not like that. My bike has Termis and short tail. :p
Mine has the Risoma tail on it... from the top pictures and I am waiting for MotoCreations to build out my BoomTubes. If I hadn't been waiting for them, I would already have an exhaust on other than stock.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this is true, but i think all the ones i've seen were folks looking for black skins
I think you might be right, but I'm hoping someone with a Matte Black M696 is a Oakland Raiders fan and wants to create a "Silver and Black Attack" Ducati! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine has the Risoma tail on it... from the top pictures and I am waiting for MotoCreations to build out my BoomTubes. If I hadn't been waiting for them, I would already have an exhaust on other than stock.
I missed that in the first pic, only looked at the second.

BTW, did you swap with someone/dealer or buy the Matte Black?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts