Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New HM owner here and new to this forum. Got a great deal on a low mileage 2008 with a lot of upgrades, exhaust, mirrors, seat, etc. Would anyone be interested in trading a Ducati Performance Racing seat for the Low comfort seat? I'm a little on the short side and I think the adjustable link and seat will make life easier for me.

Happy to take pictures but it shows as new.

And I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area and I can move it to classifieds but thought this might get more interest here.

Jim

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Opposite issue, buy hey?

New HM owner here and new to this forum. Got a great deal on a low mileage 2008 with a lot of upgrades, exhaust, mirrors, seat, etc. Would anyone be interested in trading a Ducati Performance Racing seat for the Low comfort seat? I'm a little on the short side and I think the adjustable link and seat will make life easier for me.

Happy to take pictures but it shows as new.

And I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area and I can move it to classifieds but thought this might get more interest here.

Jim
Well, I can't help you with the low seat but I am interested in taking that racing seat off your hands if you find a low you want to purchase.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The low comfort seat does not sit any lower than the "race seat" although it is more comfy! Just an FYI!! Im 5'10" with a 29" inseam. I have the DP race seat that is lower than the stock seat. You learn to tip-toe it ala motocross style!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
race seat

The low comfort seat does not sit any lower than the "race seat" although it is more comfy! Just an FYI!! Im 5'10" with a 29" inseam. I have the DP race seat that is lower than the stock seat. You learn to tip-toe it ala motocross style!!
Well, I am flat footed on the stock seat so i wish there was actually a taller option. Question, the Race Seat, is it any better in terms of comfort than the stock seat?

I like the idea of being pushed up on the tank more and hopefully not sliding back as much but I would really like my butt to go numb before the tank runs dry.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, I am flat footed on the stock seat so i wish there was actually a taller option. Question, the Race Seat, is it any better in terms of comfort than the stock seat?

I like the idea of being pushed up on the tank more and hopefully not sliding back as much but I would really like my butt to go numb before the tank runs dry.
The"Race seat"is a comfortable gel seat much better than stock but still not as nice as the"Comfort seat". With the stock seat I was hurting after 10 minutes I can at least ride an hour with the race seat without soor butt!! ;)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Race or Sargent seat wanted

The"Race seat"is a comfortable gel seat much better than stock but still not as nice as the"Comfort seat". With the stock seat I was hurting after 10 minutes I can at least ride an hour with the race seat without soor butt!! ;)
Thanks for the reply.

Looks like I am firmly in the market for a Race, Sargent or some other custom type solution.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts