Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1297 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've yet to take the 999 on the track, but here's some pics on my old GSXR600. It was a great bike and I did 21 trackdays in 1 year and never had a single problem with it.
The other pics are of my supermotard, a 2004 yamaha YZ450 that I built.

Attachments

·
Registered
857 Posts
Jennings GP during the Christmas weekend. Fun track.
Plastics: cheapo $300 (incl shipping) stuff from ebay. pretty flexible. Had to dremel the front ports, and the belly pan for fitment. I have a full exhaust, so the belly pan didn't clear it. Had to cut a hole as you can see in the pics. defeats the purpose of Belly Pan, but I could care less since I am not in AMA or any other racing (yet) :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Jennings is an awesome track. I trailer my bikes there every March for a couple of trackdays to get me through the harsh Chicago winter. This March will be my first trackday with the 999 and I can't wait.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Jennings is an awesome track. I trailer my bikes there every March for a couple of trackdays to get me through the harsh Chicago winter. This March will be my first trackday with the 999 and I can't wait.
I hauled mine in a Cargo Van for a total of 28hrs (to and fro) from Indiana. Completely worth it. Now, if I can wait three more months, putnam.. here I come :D

·
Trackday Junkie
1,374 Posts
Pre-Ducati pictures....these are the latest, and last, pics I'll probably have before the Duc arrives. I'm very proud to have built a track/canyon carving Hayabusa.

Me at Pahrump, NV, Spring Mountain Raceway. Was leading a pack (I'm a control rider) when I got bored with the photographer and shot up the #1 finger. What I didn't know, is that the 5 guys behind me did the same thing!

On the racebike (ex-AMA gixxer 750) during a warm-up. Also at Pahrump.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah...it's the one from my signature. But I really like the photo. The photographer, Adam Hynes, makes a slow-a$$ like me look REALLY good.

Here's another one from Adam, of me on a borrowed R6, during a Racing To Save Lives event:

This pic was taken the last time I raced, two laps before I was involved in an accident that pretty much stopped all future track fun.

I LOVED that paint job...completely rattle-canned with Autozone pinstripping and Tapeworks fake headlight. The ghost flames were airbrushed on with model paint :D

·
wishes it was summer
697 Posts
Holy moly Brian looking good out there:D Last time I saw you out at the track your fairings were still primered. Now new paint job looks awesome!:)

·
http://www.ducati-owners-group.c
2,008 Posts
Thanks fellas. The paint job came out great. However, have some fairing burn from the pipes and a scratch from the high curbs at THill. But, it now has character!!

Thanks for the compliments. It was a fun day to say the least...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Very Nice! Picture Guy's

·
http://www.ducati-owners-group.c
2,008 Posts
Very Nice! Picture Guy's
Thanks again...I'm quite proud of the pics. There were so many to choose from I tried to pick good ones. www.4theriders.com does a wonderful job with the camera. I'm trying to decide which ones to blow up. Want to frame a couple. I won't be on the track again due to injuries.... so, I need to keep these fresh in my mind!
Thanks for the compliments fellas it means a lot to me... ;-}
[

IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2udz3bm.jpg[/IMG]

121 - 140 of 1297 Posts