Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1301 - 1312 of 1312 Posts

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Here's a pic from my first track day on my new Panigale 959. Came from a Ninja 1000 ABS, the sport touring model, and got hooked on the track with it. I got a chance to upgrade to the 959 a month ago. Needless to say, it is a different sport on the Duc. Thanks to everyone for all the info, look forward to participating as much as I can.

View attachment 976262
So I have some sad news. Last week there was an accident at a track day at homestead speedway and our new member Julian is no longer with us. It’s incredibly sad but I figured it would be prudent to share.

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,064 Posts
So I have some sad news. Last week there was an accident at a track day at homestead speedway and our new member Julian is no longer with us. It’s incredibly sad but I figured it would be prudent to share.
This is so sad!
Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
I’ll try to get this thread back on track, pun intended, with a pic from a track day I did last weekend in Palm Beach.

I knocked my left knee puck loose when I bumped it on a curb and then lost it on the straightaway so, as you can see, I had to ride without that puck for part of the session.
6431DBEB-8917-463E-A0E4-73DA664E5FD6.jpeg

·
Smut peddler
959 Posts
I’ll try to get this thread back on track, pun intended, with a pic from a track day I did last weekend in Palm Beach.

I knocked my left knee puck loose when I bumped it on a curb and then lost it on the straightaway so, as you can see, I had to ride without that puck for part of the session. View attachment 979400
What shade of blue is that?

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
1301 - 1312 of 1312 Posts