Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1281 - 1299 of 1299 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Took the SPS out on the track after a LONG time. Fun! Sorry, no riding pics.

The other bike is a hand built Bimota SB2 replica. Wheels are CNC'd from billet. :-D Engine is 1300 cc. The tank/seat is one piece alu, there's fuel in the seat, too!

Hope the pics show up, they are links from my googlephotos. Let me know if you can't see 'em.

·
Registered
21 Posts
3rd time out on the Ducati, Talladega GP. Worked with an instructor on a 1098 so he was familiar with the riding position, etc and helped me with some tweaks.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

The other bike is a hand built Bimota SB2 replica. Wheels are CNC'd from billet. :-D Engine is 1300 cc. The tank/seat is one piece alu, there's fuel in the seat, too!

Hope the pics show up, they are links from my googlephotos. Let me know if you can't see 'em.
Were you inspired by GP bikes circulating in your country for the first time in forever?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Were you inspired by GP bikes circulating in your country for the first time in forever?
A little bit, yes. I hope they get that track profitable and it has good racing on it every year, no matter what class. You can imagine the pressure against such a big project. ie. noise, waste of land, pollution, etc etc. The general attitude of finnish people " I object this!, just because we have always done so".

·
Registered
21 Posts
Youre getting far over.

My first time running intermediate at Barber. Fun track with perfect tarmac, I just have a lot to work on getting my top half lower.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
I took my Superleggera for a fun day out at the track yesterday. Beautiful fall weather for us and an awesome day at the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

I had a quick look and thought that looks like Botniaring and then noticed who's message it was :D That's where my season ended roughly 3 months ago with some misfiring issues.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
A couple more pics from a track day I did at Roebling last week with some friends. There was a very talented photographer there who captures some really nice shots.
DSC07509 (2).JPG
DSC07592.JPG
DSC08183.JPG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here's a pic from my first track day on my new Panigale 959. Came from a Ninja 1000 ABS, the sport touring model, and got hooked on the track with it. I got a chance to upgrade to the 959 a month ago. Needless to say, it is a different sport on the Duc. Thanks to everyone for all the info, look forward to participating as much as I can.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Here's a pic from my first track day on my new Panigale 959. Came from a Ninja 1000 ABS, the sport touring model, and got hooked on the track with it. I got a chance to upgrade to the 959 a month ago. Needless to say, it is a different sport on the Duc. Thanks to everyone for all the info, look forward to participating as much as I can.
Looks like Palm Beach.

1281 - 1299 of 1299 Posts