Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1309 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,124 Posts
Why is it....

I’ve been to track days now in Alabama, Florida, and Texas.

Every time during the riders meeting, and they are going over the flags, every time they all have a “Ducati flag”

But they aren’t always the same. In Alabama what would normally be the oil flag is the Ducati flag.

In Florida the black flag for too much noise is the Ducati flag.

And in Texas any flag is the Ducati flag

I’m starting to understand what it means to be a member of a minority. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
177 Posts
Why is it....

I’ve been to track days now in Alabama, Florida, and Texas.

Every time during the riders meeting, and they are going over the flags, every time the all have a “Ducati flag”

But the aren’t always the same. In Alabama what would normally be the oil flag is the Ducati flag.

In Florida the black flag for too much noise is the Ducati flag.

And in Texas any flag is the Ducati flag

I’m starting to understand what it means to be a member of a minority. :(

I’ve done a handful of track days in VA and I’ve never heard of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
259 Posts
SWEET!

So... If that thing is allowed in the same lightweight race groups that the SV650 is allowed in, I think there is going to be some pissed off racers. >:) But damn it looks nice.

Nearest Aprilia dealer is a 6 hr drive from me and is known to be a bunch of idiots.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,124 Posts
SWEET!

So... If that thing is allowed in the same lightweight race groups that the SV650 is allowed in, I think there is going to be some pissed off racers. >:) But damn it looks nice.

Nearest Aprilia dealer is a 6 hr drive from me and is known to be a bunch of idiots.

Problem is it’s likely to be very expensive. But 330 lbs and 100 hp sounds awesome!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Here’s some from the last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Phenomenal time at Barber last Oct (2018)! Can't wait to go back and spin some more laps!

Had a really cool, OH SHIT, moment- thankfully I kept her up and stayed on! All credit for that moment to a heavy right hand, lots of excitement and that wonderful progress rate rear linkage!

Attachments

1261 - 1280 of 1309 Posts