Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1310 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Same track different day, 13/05, credits to 'Sparky' the photographer.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Some from my last trackday. Some good exercise of one of the last 996's out of borgo panigale:)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great pics. Shameful that I have never done any trackdays on the two Ducatis I owned. Did a ton of trackdays on other bikes. Am I allowed to post non-Ducati pics here? :grin2:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Are you stalking me? :confused:>:) welcome to the forum
Hmmm. Trying to remember where I've seen you around. 300 Ninja forum? You have a Ducati too? I have a Monster. In the garage and apparently in my pants too, hahah.

I don't have a pic of my Monster on the track and not sure if I ever will, didn't really buy it for that reason. But here's my old race 300 for everyone to see. Everyone needs a set of eyes at the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hmmm. Trying to remember where I've seen you around. 300 Ninja forum? You have a Ducati too? I have a Monster. In the garage and apparently in my pants too, hahah.
Yep. Ninja 300 forum. I thought another site too, but maybe not. I had 2 Ducs. I have a 996s and had a hypermotard till it got crunched by a car a few months ago. :crying:

So I don’t hijack the thread. Here’s pics of both on the track. I ran the hyper in full on nasty rain conditions at COTA a few year ago. >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Not an action shot, but first track day in about 15 years.

I was about three months into a couple week project to put together a dedicated trackbike, and still not done... so I spent an hour taping up the 851. Wet track, 27 year old bike with no electronic intervention, first trackday in ages, what could possibly go wrong? :grin2:

P.S. Nothing went wrong... which is more than I can say for the next trackday when the dedicated bike made it's debut... sort of... never even got it to tech but that's another post...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Some pics from the first round of racing for the year on my 749s and 1098s.

Managed a best of second on the 749 and my first win on the 1098 >:)

Attachments

1241 - 1260 of 1310 Posts