Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this in the east coast section but it doesnt get much exposure to the public there. So here it is.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anybody is interested in doing a trackday this sunday. Its only 130 bucks. If anybody wants to join me from atlanta or nearby cities, we can share a trailer and head down there saturday night. I have nobody to go with as of right now since my buddies are out of town so it would be nice if somebody could join me. Looking forward to squeeze the juices out of the panigale!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know it was kinda spontaneous as I just decided yesterday that I wanted to do it. I might not end up pulling it off if I dont find someone to go with. Advantage is that its cheap and it has classroom sessions as well for the novice (me).

Tubing sounds nice too cobra, a little less intense but just as fun!

Anybody else!?!

·
Premium Member
3,709 Posts
If you want a good time at Jennings and a great deal plus the best Novice classroom, check out Southern Track Days (Southern Track Days »). They have a session coming in November that will should have great weather along with great people. Like a big family. I'll be there, too :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm up there quite a bit, but just to hot for me now through Sept.Especially at a place like Jennings that works your ass off to ride. No were to rest on that track. Mad respect for taking the Pani were it is meant to be. Had a chance to ride one there last month.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you want a good time at Jennings and a great deal plus the best Novice classroom, check out Southern Track Days (Southern Track Days »). They have a session coming in November that will should have great weather along with great people. Like a big family. I'll be there, too :)
Im going to try to do 2 to 3 trackdays a year depending on my financial cirscumstances. So ill probably see you there in november!

I'm up there quite a bit, but just to hot for me now through Sept.Especially at a place like Jennings that works your ass off to ride. No were to rest on that track. Made respect for taking the Pani were it is meant to be. Had a chance to ride one there last month.
Im sure the pani has to be a blast on the track. It is so freakishly fast I know pushing 150mph + on the straight will be no joke. I am just really really really afraid of wrecking though, No insurance means I will be paying for it with my life....

·
Registered
279 Posts
We may try to it a track day soon, but it is getting crazy hot out there.
If othing else keep an eye out for the mellilimototrack days. We will be there for those. I think there is one in sept
Yep, that trackday will be kicking off my fall trackday riding season.Always a good time with Ducati heavy attendence and a great lunch. Mellilimotos fall/spring two at Jennings and US Desmos fall/spring two at Roabling Road are my favorites of the year. See you there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts