Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK people I know some of you are signed up for the MAD/Cornerspeed April 10-11 days. However has anyone signed up for other track days? I plan on signing up for the 12 event package with NESBA this year. About ready to narrow down my choices. I plan on all the Summit Main days (4), some VIR South and North days, only 1 or 2 Summit Jefferson days and maybe a day or so at Beaverun.

Come on people what events are you going to. I've only seen Zooomm, Maryland998 and B_Cebrian so far. Chime in people. I know you're out there.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
VIR is a great track. I wish I could join you. My new ship has changed homeport to San Diego. I'm currenty in Rhode Island going to school then I'm off to Ca in late March. I'll be taking my bike with me and hopefuly get in a few track days down there.

·
Registered
426 Posts
MAD trip to VIR in April will be my first track day, so its a bit early for me to get into it that much, next summer ill have a real job instead of grad school so I should be able to hit up track days without problems ($) then.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apagios,

When you're done with MAD days you'll be wanting to do more ASAP. Most people do. :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah I am assuming i'll get hooked, but my wallet will keep me grounded till the end of the year, but after that... :D

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I'll be planning on doing some Summit Point Main this year......but as of right now....I am just getting ready with April with healing so I can do the event!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be at the Cornerspeed school in March. NESBA has some events in MArch and April but I will be busy with the MAD-Ducati event in April and the school in March.

I just signed up for my NESBA events today. Here's my NESBA schedule for this year. Sign up soon for the early dates ojn their site because last year they sold out fast.

Scheduled my track days today.

Events Registered

-------------------------------------

5/5/2006 Summit - Main Beginner
5/22/2006 Summit - Main Beginner
6/16/2006 Summit - Main Beginner
6/17/2006 Summit - Jefferson Beginner
7/9/2006 VIR - South Beginner
7/10/2006 VIR - North Beginner
8/13/2006 Summit - Jefferson Beginner
8/14/2006 Summit - Main Beginner
9/17/2006 Summit - Jefferson Beginner
9/18/2006 Summit - Main Beginner
10/21/2006 BeaveRun Beginner
10/22/2006 BeaveRun Beginner

Alot of Summit days to cut down on costs.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Signed up for April 16 Summit Main day.

OK just signed up for April 16 with NESBA at Summit Main. Sign up quick guys if you're interested.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I totally didnt realize where summit point was, thats only like an hour or so from me, I'll have to look in to getting a ramp set up for the parents van and maybe hit up summit later this summer

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
apagios said:
I totally didnt realize where summit point was, thats only like an hour or so from me, I'll have to look in to getting a ramp set up for the parents van and maybe hit up summit later this summer

Yep Summit is easy to get to. You can schedule multiple days in a row there and go home each night to sleep.

·
Registered
115 Posts
To last track days at VIR... NOV 6th is the GRAND Course, that would be friggin awesome.

Monday, November 6th, 2006 Virginia International Raceway GRAND Course (4.2 mile circuit). Cornerspeed Riderschool (Level 1) and Track day. REGISTRATION FORM As of 10/7/06, Spaces remaining are: 14 student, 15 enthusiast and 18 AdvEnth./Racer.

Tuesday, November 7th, 2006 Virginia International Raceway North Course. Cornerspeed Track Day. Please note: If the Monday Grand Course school sells out, we will consider doing a second Lv 1 school. OR if there is enough interest for Lv2, we will have a Lv2 school on Tuesday. Either way, we will still have the track day on Tuesday. REGISTRATION FORM As of 9/30/06, Spaces remaining are: 14 Enthusiast, 12 Adv.Enthusiast and 16Racer.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I'll be down there Oct 30,31 for with Cornerspeed. Can't go back a week later. But if anyone hasn't signed up for Oct 30,31 there are only a few spots remaining.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts