Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seem to be a number of BC and seatle area Ducati riders on this site so I was wondering if you guys do any track days at Pacific or Portland ? I will be at Pacific with my trusty 900 on may 7,8 and 18 and probably going down to Portland in july.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm hoping to do a few track days on my bike at Pacific this summer. I've been doing track days with a number of car clubs (PCA, Alfa, Speedware, ProFormance, etc.) for years. I'm very familiar with the track, and would like to see how it looks from a bike. Here I am giving my son a ride last summer:

Attachments

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey higgy, if you are familiar with Pacific from a car seat you will really enjoy it from a bike. Check out NESBA, Adrenaline Freaks , Cascade Tracktime or Mike Sullivan Race Schools

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Higgy your 93 900 will be a blast on the track, but I think I would remove the CF body work

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm outta country April and May but I'll be down there some come June! :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NESBA are running trackdays June 6,7 and 22, double headers on a weekend are a rarity

·
Registered
115 Posts
You guys may want to check out the Oregon Raceway Park too especially since Nesba is doing some 2 consecutive weekend day events there. It'll be a few extra hours drive, but the track looks awesome - way better than PIR in my opinion and worth the extra drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts