Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
I haven't done any track days w/ these guys. They are based about 10 minutes from me. They do alot of track days in association w/ FBF and Montgomeryville Cycle Center. MCC has a top notch racing program and on occasion display TPM's Suzuki race bikes (very cool!). They have a terriffic reputation though. I you need any info and can't get it by phone PM me and I'll stop by, pick it up and send it to you.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer. I am thinking about doing their track day / school in June at Thunderbolt in NJ.

·
Registered
144 Posts
A friend of mine rides with them. Said it's very well grouped, meaning you are put in a class with other riders of your skill level. I plan on doing a few this year if time allows. He did say spots fill fast..

·
Registered
228 Posts
Very good bunch of guys and girls to ride with.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I have been with them a couple of times at our amazing track CALABOGIE. They are really good guys to ride with. They provide so much instruction that it is shocking.

+1 for Team pro motion.

They also provided me with a sticker for my tool box :D.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Very good bunch of guys and girls to ride with.
I low sided one of their rental bikes and waited for 45 minutes in between some armco barriers to be taken off the track. The bike only started in neutral and I couldn't get it to go into gear. They finish my groups session, then ran the experts group, and then a special instructors session, and then a "try the track" with non-paying customers. I am also a gold member (something like $190/year). I was not very pleased with the way they handled that ordeal.

I also think that I got hosed on the damage because they said that the rear section was not repairable and I had to pay $250 for a brand new hotbodies one, and paint. Plus I didnt even get offered the old rear, which technically was mine since I crashed the bike, and they replaced it on my dime. They may have kept it as a backup, but if that was the case I should not have had to pay for a new one. I could have had it patched and sold for like $75, the damage was not that bad at all as far as I could tell. Some of the guys that work there are great, and others act like their shit doesn't stink.

Overall I have done about 10 days with them and am usually happy with the way things are run. If you are doing one day, I would say go for it! But STT, NESBA, and a few others also run good days as well and I would recommend them first since you can tell I am not as loyal of a customer to TPM any longer.

Just my .02

1 - 8 of 8 Posts