Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings all,

This coming Saturday is a track day at Gateway International Raceway put on by MCRA. $5 to get in to watch, not sure how much to run, or if there is room to reserve a spot. I will be helping Nicholae with his first experience in the support mode, so any ride will be Sunday the 16th.
I will post the ride notice separately later in the week.

Fred

·
Registered
322 Posts
I will be there with WFO.

Just helping, last year I would ride my SM610 husky. Ron at WFO bald guy behind counter is in charge of sign up and handles money for the club. It is a blast. The beginner course would be good to get you guys in the learn to turn:confused:, they have expert riders in vest follow along to give pointers of how to ride through turns etc:). LOL.........................Also Fred maybe harleys would not be able to pass you in the turns:eek:..................I try to learn everytime I get the chance. From the better riders..................Also twist of the wrist by Keith Code sets in my bathroom read that baby all the time. I am not talking about riding fast just riding the correct way. Now I need to say this I am nothing my self but a guy has to keep learning. And the Duc club needs alot of help............Just because we are on Duc's don't mean nothing to me its cool.........................but can't hide riding abilities......So learn, there are more MCRA track days coming up. Get on there sight and see what needs to be done to enter and ride. Also if your a mcra member and sign up before a certain date it is quite abit cheaper. This includes me to...........

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll be there as Fred said. I can't wait. Already have the butterflies! Thanks Fred for your kind offer to be helping me.

N.B.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts