Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I tried this once before when the new Mutley came out but didn't get much response. Now that the Mutley has been in production for a few years there seems to be more trackday interest. Lets band together and meet up for a fun filled weekend. Barber Motorsports is a beautiful facility, museum included, and completely set up for camping. I think its awesome to ride to the track, unpack my Multley, strip off the bags and kick some butt on the track.

I'm signed up for Barber Motorsports Park on July 12-13th. X-Act Motorsports has a $299 early bird special (Sat & Sun) for the first paid 25 riders. That's a killer deal for those of you that know Barber. $150 per day is unheard of for Barber.

Anyone?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very tempting................ Barber is my favorite track and if you've never been through the Barber Museum you have missed the best there is.

·
Registered
9 Posts
April 14 2014 also.

USDESMO, an Ducati club is at Barber on Monday, April 14 2014. It would be a lot cooler temps. from the southern heat in April. It's $225 depending on how soon one signs up. Great bunch of guys, well ran track day and safety is alway #1 with them.:yeah: Several of the southeast dealers even come. Go to USDESMO.COM to get the rest of the story. $150 cheap but I don't want to see 100 bikes on the track the same time as I am. USD maxes out at 40
BobL
USD #0002.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts