Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an upcoming track day at Laguna Seca organized by Keigwins.

Because at Laguna Seca they enforce very strict noise reduction rules, I need to reinstall the stock exhausts.

The problem is that I don't have them anymore. I have the Termis slips-on on mine and I would be flagged even with the baffles on.

I don't want to run this risk and I don't want to spoil the fun by shutting the throttle where the noise sensors are located.

I wonder if I can borrow the stock exhausts from someone in the Bay Area.

Please ping me if you can help.

Thanks,

Francesco

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
There will be 3 more and Marco on a 749! See you in a few weeks!!

Todd

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Glad to hear there's gonna be a countryman! Are we gonna paint the town the night before?

;-)

Francesco
No, but we sure will AFTER the track-day! :D If we had gone town painting the night before the track-day last year, Todd & Marco would NOT have made the track-day! LOL!! :D:D & I would have ridden alone......:rolleyes: Aloha Alex

·
Registered
606 Posts
I ran my termi slipons at laguna this year with the baffles inserted and was fine. thats exactly what i'll do on the 27th again. cant wait!!!

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
No, but we sure will AFTER the track-day! :D If we had gone town painting the night before the track-day last year, Todd & Marco would NOT have made the track-day! LOL!! :D:D & I would have ridden alone......:rolleyes: Aloha Alex
Dick... :D

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Be sure......

I ran my termi slipons at laguna this year with the baffles inserted and was fine. thats exactly what i'll do on the 27th again. cant wait!!!
Ben, call or PM the track promoter, just to be sure, according to their websight they said that you MUST have on the stock muffler, its one of their rules. Can't wait to see you there! :) Aloha Alex

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Wow, that really is a clown suit!!! At least I'll know when you're within 50 miles of me. Good outfit for that restraining order!!

Cheers

Well played, sir. But, actually, I painted them to match my new Clown Suit. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Do you still have a cat converter in line in the exhaust?? That seems to be where things get squirly is when you do the cat eliminator. It made my bike much louder!!

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
That's the Cagiva elephant. Cagiva once owned Ducati and, later on, MV Austa ... since I own one of each bike I thought it fitting. Also, Carl Fogarty used to have the elephant on his leathers and it looked really cool.

It's pink as an homage to the best Disney song ever (Pink Elephants On Parade) and one of my high school teachers who threatened that if we did LSD we'd have flashbacks with "pink elephants running across the road!!" Boy was he wrong! ;)

Attached is a pic of a Fogarty replica suit and the Cagiva logo. I don't have any pictures of me from the front that I want posted on the interweb... :eek:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 62 Posts