Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a damn fun game once you master the controls and finesse of the bike. I have been playing with it for a hour or so and my real time at Laguna is faster than my time on TT with the 99R! Its real easy to lowside, highside takes some practice. Coordination is a big thing in this game. It comes so natural in real life, but put all the shifts, braking, throttle into the palm of your hand. Im playing it on a 60" LCD projection in normal mode and the graphics are great. Tommorrow I am going to get a PS2 componenet video cable to run it in 1080P. I havent figured out if its online capable. Well here are some screenshots from Laguna

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I just got it tonight and started... Cool game it going to take some time for me to get the controls down. Graphics are great. only thing..... I wish the play was faster like Need for speed underground. That game is so freaking fast you can hardly think before you react. TT is more visually stunning but I feel like I have to be more patient and wait for the corners.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Once you get used to the controls and physics the game is really easy.

The license test are a freaking joke but once you complete them the fun comes cause you actually get to unlock the cool raced bikes

·
Registered
608 Posts
XLNT graphix

I had to do a double take on that 1st picture-very photorealistic.

Where is that 'bulging eyes' emoticon they had on the old forum boards?

·
Registered
518 Posts
This is a cool game. The only thing not realistic is it dose not show damage to
the bike when you crash. Gotta love those corners. :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
The Gran Turismo series has never shown damage and it is on purpose. Almost all manufacturers don't want their beautiful cars being shown as wrecked. It makes sense that the same is true for the bike manufacturers. Part of the idea behind Digital Polyphony being granted so many mfg licenses is attributed to this fact.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i got the game last night. its a good game play is better then any other motorcycle game. i am disapointed in the ablilty to modify the bikes. like buying upgrades.

make sure your control is set on body lean. then you can do wheelies and stoppies. also was hoping for more bikes. ducati with only 2 999r and race modified 999r. maybe more will be unlocked later.

the license part is way better then the previous gran turismo games. nice and easy with turd trophy. that makes games fun.

·
Registered
184 Posts
here are some pictures of my friend playing and messing around with the photo mode. I need to get usb memory stick so I can upload my own

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts