Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

So I received some goodies from touratech today including the side stand maker biggerer :) but something is not right, so I was wondering, would anyone know if there is any difference between 2010, 2011, and 2012 side stands?
For some reason, one of the pieces does not want to fit the way it should because (at least to me) there is a lip around the side stand not allowing it to fit...make sense?

Anyway, if the stand has remained the same, then it's just me, otherwise, I need to look into it.
fwiw, i have a 2012 pp

Thanks,

L

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the Touretech side stand gizmo on my new PP and it works great. I received it before I picked up the bike, so I gave it to the dealer to install.
The Touratech people seem very helpful; you should call them with any questions.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I finally figured it out...the problem was that I don't have a center stand or jack, and that 3 of the pieces needed to be put before the bottom one, and all that with the stand not touching the floor...so a little bit of left hand muscle coupled with some right hand finesse, and i managed to do it :)

L

1 - 4 of 4 Posts