Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with Touratech handguards? Or any other aftermarket substitute for the OEM guards? I have to replace guards and signals on one of my MTS's and for only about $50 more I could get the Touratech guards with relocated turn signals.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that is the other option, and the one most folks prefer. I was just checking if anyone used the Touratech guards, which from the lack of response seems no one does! Since I needed to buy the stock guards anyway, putting these Barkbusters on in addition to the stock guards would add up to more than the Tt setup, and woud relocate the turn signals which seem way too exposed in any case. Thanks for the reply. I see your in my town...we should talk.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah, that is the other option, and the one most folks prefer. I was just checking if anyone used the Touratech guards, which from the lack of response seems no one does! Since I needed to buy the stock guards anyway, putting these Barkbusters on in addition to the stock guards would add up to more than the Tt setup, and woud relocate the turn signals which seem way too exposed in any case. Thanks for the reply. I see your in my town...we should talk.
I have the BarkBusters and they are great. I dropped my Enduro and only received a small scratch on the guard. Did its job.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did anyone using the BarkBusters have an issue with the guards being restricted to certain angles? On my friend's BMW S1000XR the BB shields could not be rotated up to where they actually blocked the wind, so i never considered them for my MTS.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did anyone using the BarkBusters have an issue with the guards being restricted to certain angles? On my friend's BMW S1000XR the BB shields could not be rotated up to where they actually blocked the wind, so i never considered them for my MTS.
Just installed barkbusters last weekend. They don't interfere with the oem guards in anyway. Its a clean install. The braket that goes on the handlebar is adjustable so it should fit without any issue. Will take a pic when I am home.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts