Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just arrived a couple of hours ago.
The rain we're having now will wash away the last
of the snow and more important... the salt.
Looking for good weather by the weekend.
I'll post a few words about the ride as soon as i have a chance
to yank on the right grip for an hour or two.

·
Registered
53 Posts
And now the fun of aftermarkets begins!! I've had mine for a three weeks and have already spent a fortune on upgrades and so forth! It's part of the culture and quite fun personalizing the bike, but it is beautiful just as it is!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
beautiful. i love that style wheel.

one thing- to preserve it's value, you'll have to be careful not to ride it so much that it wears off the label on the rear tire (shown in your photo). collectors really look for that kind of stuff- labels, original packing materials, etc... so start thinking about that vintage value!

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And now the fun of aftermarkets begins!! I've had mine for a three weeks and have already spent a fortune on upgrades and so forth! It's part of the culture and quite fun personalizing the bike, but it is beautiful just as it is!
Ain't that the truth.
I tend to be a bit of a hot rodding slut so i have the feeling this thing
could bite me big.

Ahh the joy.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beautiful. i love that style wheel.

one thing- to preserve it's value, you'll have to be careful not to ride it so much that it wears off the label on the rear tire (shown in your photo). collectors really look for that kind of stuff- labels, original packing materials, etc... so start thinking about that vintage value!
Way Funny.
I turn 60 in a few weeks.
This thing will be worth more coin than i paid for it somewhere
around 2209... maybe.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Nice! I was fortunate enough to get a test ride on a demo a few weeks ago. I absolutely love that bike. It will be my next bike for sure.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats right back @ you.
What colour?
Post up some pics when it arrives.

t
Read my thread about my 'problem' otherwise pics would be up... It is red/red now but it will soon be Black bodywork with red frame, bar-end mirrors, clutch kit, etc.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey - Congrats

Enjoy the ride, and take it easy at the beginning :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Wow, that's a really pretty bike. I didn't really like the new model at first but it's definitely growing on me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts