Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I may be flame-bait on this one...

I just bought a second Ducati, because I have no sense of practicality I guess. No, I just wanted something more streetable than my 748. So I picked up an old ('94) M900 for cruising around on. Its currently up at my folks place in need of transport. I'm hoping someone could do me a favor and measure to the highest point? It has clip-ons and no windscreen, so I guess the top of the instrument cluster.

I'd love to just toss (not literally) it in the back of their minivan if it'll fit.

Thanks,
G

·
Registered
923 Posts
super88 said:
I just bought a second Ducati, because I have no sense of practicality I guess.
Nonsense. At the present time, I've decided every motorcyclist needs at least three bikes. One to undergo major surgery, one as a daily rider, and one as a back-up in case something happens to the daily rider. At least that's what I'm telling my wife. And yes I have two Ducatis, too ... ;)

Anyway, highest point? Where's the bike? I'll go get it for you and check it out. Did I mentioned I need bike #3? :p haha

Otherwise, I have no real value to add to this thread. Carry on. ;)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
forgetting about mirrors and windscreen...the highest point on mine is the brake resovoir at 44 and under a half inches -ish....so 45 would be an acceptable height maximum it could be...you figure most MiniVans have about a 4 foot height opening...so you'de have an inch or few to spare....should be okay!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts