Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The best way to solve all these problems is to just ride by yourself, old numero uno. But no man is an island, and group rides are their own special kind of fun. At MO, we definitely do our fair share of group rides. Here’s what we’ve learned about the things most likely to go wrong, and what you can do to ward them off ahead of time.
Read more about the Top 10 Things That Go Wrong On Group Rides at Motorcycle.com.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,001 Posts
My number 1 is when someone runs out of gas because he didn't top up at the last gas stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
114 Posts
Put the story on one page or I'm not going to bother.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would rather taser myself than try to read an article that makes me navigate through a mind numbing amount of advertising spanning many pages to see if it was even worth reading.
+996. terrible article and does Ducati.ms allow links to outside sites for this purpose? Forgetting keys??? really?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The article wasn't that bad, slow news day I guess, and since I have an ad blocker, UOrigin, I didn't notice the ads at all.

All of these are sensible; spare key, tire plug kit, towing insurance coverage on the bike, when mapping out the route check for open gas stations but carry a siphon hose if you have the smallest tank, don't ride with idiots....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for summary

The article wasn't that bad, slow news day I guess, and since I have an ad blocker, UOrigin, I didn't notice the ads at all.

All of these are sensible; spare key, tire plug kit, towing insurance coverage on the bike, when mapping out the route check for open gas stations but carry a siphon hose if you have the smallest tank, don't ride with idiots....
Thanks. What is the remaining reasons? I see you have 8-Listed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts