Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and three friends on mine made a run for Mendecino up HWY 1 on the Northern California Coast. Besides getting diverted for 4 mile on a dirt road due to an accident just past Torres, the ride was great, no drama, just hanging out.

Damn I forget how beautiful the Coast is....

Just south of Mendecino..

Just after the dirt road, look how dusty the bikes are.:p

Bodega Bay

KOA in Manchester..

HWY 128

I put this pic in cause these two guys rolled up on us with a Yamaha Seca 650 Turbo, and an old GS750:p

edit; the lowered pegs from ducati designs were huge, just bout 1k miles, and my legs were MUCH more comfy.

·
Registered
155 Posts
its been 2 years since i've been thru those parts...

awesome shots! brought back some great memories. looks like a road trip coming up for me!!!

:)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
yea, thanks for the reminder. I"ve been thinking I was hearing the ocean calling me. it must be time for a ride through the redwoods and along the coast. guess I'd better get my garage slab poured first. then I can give myself the excuse that it has to cure for a while before I can finish working on it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice shots. Can you tell me what model your Icon tank bag is? It fits the bike nicely. Thanks.
sorry man, it came with the bike, and it has no model number on it, I looked all over. I can tell you it folds into a backpack though.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Great pic's!! Thanks!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts