Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after much research, some PMs to some of the folks here and a mad search in several different classified sections I finally bit the bullet and purchased a 2010 Streetfighter S. I think I got very lucky and found a "used" one that had 85miles on it and the owner had to sell for one reason or another. It was delivered today and all looks good. I left work a little early and despite the heat I headed up to Palomar Mtn for a test ride......Well 200 miles later I can tell you I just love the bike. I felt the low RPM surge that a lot of the people have talked about but I plan on gettng slip ons and a 14t front sprocket and maybe the PCV if that doesn't help. It will def take me some time to get used to the bike as it is much different than my other bike(K1300S) but man was it a blast. I will post some pics once I get some of the goodies I ordered on it!

I do have a couple of noob questions. How the heck do you set the clock, I couldn't find squat in the owner's manual. Also, is this bike filled with torx bolts? Figures since my BMW is mostly allens.... Thanks!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congratulations - you sure have nice tastes in bikes!

I think you have it reversed, my K1200S was mosty torx bolts and my ducs allen bolts.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Congrats!...setting the clock is on page 40 of the owner's manual...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts