Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 2012 Streetfighter S today. The titanium color with red frame. Will post some pics tomorrow. Kept going back and forth between this bike, the 848 SF in matte black, or a used S4Rs. The sheer rawness and color combo of this bike won out. Also ordered. Full termi system and they threw in. dP seat for 'free' (I know there's no such thing)

·
øøøøº
1,312 Posts
Congrats mate, you're in for a helluva rodeo ride. Good choice too, the 848's like riding your sister.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Did you buy it from Boston Ducati? If you did I was sitting on it while the sales guy was telling you he had the last one and looking at it.

What a beauty of a bike. Congrats.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I bought it from Trebour Motorcycles in Ledgewood NJ. This was my 8th motorcycle I bought from them since 2002. They're a good bunch over there. Now I just need for the sun to come out so I can break her in a bit.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Congratulations!
Excellent choice, but we still need to see some pics! :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Copy cat! Congrats man!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I hate you...for having such a killer bike.

Congrats, my friend!

·
Registered
615 Posts
That is the BEST COLOR COMBO - I have a white SFS ( body swp from red) but that is the best color combo - I wish I had a red frame.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. I rode the bike for just over 200 miles yesterday and loved it! I do believe that it is time to sell the 1098 R (which i never rode anyway). I'm sure this bike is only going to get better, especially once I get the suspension sorted out to my weight.

·
Registered
47 Posts
congrats! When my bike was on the showroom floor it had a DP seat on it. It felt nice and comfy but I couldn't get them to budge on the price of the bike enough so we took it off. In my opinion the stock seat slopes towards the tank too much and has a squared off edge that digs into the thigh until it gets broken in.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Sargent has just come out with a seat for the SF, that's pretty much the best you can get IMO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts