Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ended up getting the Termi out fit. The dealer is putting it on now. Picking up tomorrow our saturday. Guess my new 02 manipulator is going in the for sale box now,, it has two miles on it about 3 days old. Hope I didn't waste my money. But I did get a fair deal on the Termi kit. $1049 installed. I took the ducati shield back and traded the differance. I had about $197 in the shield plus $841.99 cash for the kit. I hope I don't regret not having the euro installed and just leaving the manipulator on. I am getting the euro cdi also but from the dyno charts it don't look like much differance. You guys that went from euro and 02 manipulator to the termi kit did you notice much differance.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well what little I rode the Gt this morning the termi kit does give some more. I am at work now.........bike still in back of my truck 200 mile round trip. Second gear with out clutch put the tank in my face quicker than drilled pipes,drilled air box,and 02 manipulator. I left halls on the back wheel and wheelied all the way down there street.........Pretty cool sound and power. I made 81.96 HP and 62 something TQ with the drilled stuff. On dyno the termi kit might not show anymore but its there for sure. I will dyno maybe tomorrow and see. And also put some miles on the bike for more comparison. Ended up $1041 total including install.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Put 270 miles on the new 07 today.

Rode with two guys from the St.Louis Ducati club. The GT with the Termi kit said with 14 tooth front 140mph and was still pulling in the cool morning air. With clothes on I am about 217lbs. It got to upper 80's temps on the way back home. You could tell bike ran great but not as hard as in the morning. She richened up. The suspension has to be changed on rough roads terrible. Not complaining just saying it needs changed. Also my shift toe got a little raw right through my boot.........Never have had that happen. The HD crowd got to here the Termi pipes everytime I got the chance............I laughed all day. Not sore either big plus right there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts