Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of my 08 base. Fun factor is A+. For anyone that is looking for used, check with your local dealer first for deals on new 08's esp if you're paying all cash. Very good deals can be had.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Wow!

Out of interest, what are you guys paying for the Streetfighters and Hypers in the US?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I would like to see a Hyper with a Streetfighter headlight assembly and front fender...............maybe the mirrors too. Kind of a mash up, ya know! :cool:

Nice bikes!

Out!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sweeeet..

If I would add a bike to my Hyper it would be the street fighter!! great combo!
You don't even have to ride them to enjoy them! :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Asado. did the pictures I posted of ms member C2D'S HYPER on your barf new streetfighter picture thread have anything to do with this purchase or were you already shopping?
also could you post some shots of the monster for the guys here that have not seen your work. bitchin'

plans for the hyper?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Asado. did the pictures I posted of ms member C2D'S HYPER on your barf new streetfighter picture thread have anything to do with this purchase or were you already shopping?
also could you post some shots of the monster for the guys here that have not seen your work. bitchin'

plans for the hyper?
Its all your fault, thanks to you;)

Always liked the styling and the fun factor of the Hyper. I test rode the Hyper last May of this year and really considered buying one. But, at that time the economy was on a downward spiral and although, my business was doing okay at that time and have the funds saved up, I couldnt quite pull the trigger. Glad I waited because if I have had made my purchase in May, I would have lost 3K in depreciation between May and July. Based on my calculations from the OTD price in May and the price I paid OTD yesterday .

I'm keeping the hyper stock;)

Previously sold S4RS

My current SF.

·
Registered
730 Posts
thanks for posting those! i remember when i first saw the shots of the monster in a garage on a picture thread and i was blown away.
I call bs that you leave the hyper stock. It's just not possible. look what you did to the SF the first day. keep up the good work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts