Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cabin fever is about to get to me so I took the ST4 out for a little spin this afternoon. Was in the high 40's and spitting rain, snowing on the mountains but it felt too good. Wanted to open the throttle but it's difficult here in the valley for all of the deer and Big Horn Sheep along the road. Really have to watch out for them. I guess spring will be here before too long and the game will be back in the high country. The ST is just begging to run and I'm itching to let it.

Wahoo
ST4s
R1200GS
R1200RT

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah! Damn animals! If it isn't the big horn sheep screwing up your ride it's the bloody 18 wheelers.
Hope spring gets there soon. I've had a week of pretty good weather and it sure feels good.
Ron

·
Registered
40 Posts
Talk about wild, I spooked a buzzard chowing down on a road kill squirrel as I came over a rise yesterday. The thing took off with it in its beak and just about dropped it in my lap when he realised he wasn't gaining enough altitude with the extra weight. That bird was ugly!

We have to look out for woodchucks now too. They're all coming out of hibernation. Bighorn sheep and muleys just don't stack up to the natural beauty I've seen in Ohio this spring!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Really, I thought either big citation, or nasty crash. Good to hear that you're thinking ahead--all part of defensive driving.

·
Registered
31 Posts
yep

Yep,
With Southside on this one. We have kangaroos, sheep and the occasional cattle here, particularly in the early morning. Coming into winter weather too. Eyes out and take care.

Cheers,

Deebee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts