Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
yeah, who needs traction control? I swear it seems as if he is switching into 2nd gear and only seems to be doing 20mph? Madness!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wow, it happened as soon as he shifted up, I'm thinking a bit aggresive on the clutch/throttle and some dirt/oil on road = ditch. I feel bad for the poor dude.

·
3,234 Posts
He may have been too proud to switch it on... it does seems to be an S. I know my DTC saved my bacon twice, once in a gravel parking lot to tarmac transition. It worked flawlessly and I threw no gravel... hit the pavement and the power rolled itself on.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Wow, it happened as soon as he shifted up, I'm thinking a bit aggresive on the clutch/throttle and some dirt/oil on road = ditch. I feel bad for the poor dude.
You shouldnt feel too bad for he guy.
He still is wilfried tallone, a french racing guy, and like in most rally races, he's not using his bike.

This video for sure is not the most shinning moment of his career.

Here is one video of him doing a little better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg3sVnXRS8w

·
Registered
774 Posts
Well he's obviously no stranger to sliding the tail out....maybe the hp of the SF simply caught him out. And yeah, I tend to think that if he's that good he probably would have had the DTC switched off.....D'Oh!

jdw

·
Registered
77 Posts
Maybe he was still in motard mode when he got on the SF. Those look like the mountain roads in my area.

·
3,234 Posts
It's the dreaded surge!! Everything was fine lugging along and then he got it past 4k... BAMMM! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts