Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
that is the EXACT bike I bought off of ebay a month ago. It is not for sale, it's in my garage.

·
Registered
48 Posts
thanks,

In fact here is the new clutch cover on the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
That's pretty funny. I e-mailed him and asked if I could pay cash within 7 days of the end of action at the point of delivery. This is his response:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and sorry for the delay.Before we go ahead,in case you are still interested, some words about the bike: This is a 2004 DUCATI ST4S-ABS with 5748 miles. No mechanical problems.Bike has been babied and garaged. Never seen bad weather.One owner,clear title. Flawless exterior condition.The bike has never been wrecked ,dropped or raced. It runs and rides flawlessly. There Are No Dimples, Dents, Depressions, Scrapes Or Scratches Anywhere. The Paint Is In Fantastic Condition As Is All.
See the attached file with the full description of the bike.
I'm selling the bike because i had knee surgery 2 months ago and can no longer ride.I am in Hungary now ,i am getting divorce and my ex-wife is from Hungary,have to stay here about 4 weeks.My brother who works for DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers) will take care by the shipping.

Price is $3800.00 .Bike will be shipped from Rochester,Ny on my expenses by DAS(the only shipping service recommended by ebay) .I will support the shipping costs and insurance,shipping will be door to door.The transaction will be closed only through eBay, in this way we will both be protected. 30 days money back guarantee .If this is the bike you are looking for and if you agree with these conditions let me know and i will set up the transaction through eBay.

Thank you
PS:If you want to see more photos,let me know.

HaHa! 30 day money back guarantee my ass! There must be some pretty gullible people out there or these clowns wouldn't be around.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I just tried the link and e-bay has pulled the listing.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I contacted E-Bay and told them he was a fraud. There was another seller selling a 800 SS for like $2500.00. Had to be the same guy. I did email the seller and this is the line of crap he fed to me.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and sorry for the delay.Before we go ahead,in case you are still interested, some words about the bike: This is a 2004 DUCATI ST4S-ABS with 5748 miles. No mechanical problems.Bike has been babied and garaged. Never seen bad weather.One owner,clear title. Flawless exterior condition.The bike has never been wrecked ,dropped or raced. It runs and rides flawlessly. There Are No Dimples, Dents, Depressions, Scrapes Or Scratches Anywhere. The Paint Is In Fantastic Condition As Is All.
See the attached file with the full description of the bike.
I'm selling the bike because i had knee surgery 2 months ago and can no longer ride.I am in Hungary now ,i am getting divorce and my ex-wife is from Hungary,have to stay here about 4 weeks.My brother who works for DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers) will take care by the shipping.

Price is $3800.00 .Bike will be shipped from Santa Cruz,Ca on my expenses by DAS(the only shipping service recommended by ebay) .I will support the shipping costs and insurance,shipping will be door to door.The transaction will be closed only through eBay, in this way we will both be protected. 30 days money back guarantee .If this is the bike you are looking for and if you agree with these conditions let me know and i will set up the transaction through eBay.

Thank you
PS:If you want to see more photos,let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts