Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would deeply appreciate any "lead sources" on finding reasonably priced 748's. I am aware of Ebay, cycletrader and craigslist, but from reading these message boards, it appears as if these places are generally overpriced.

Are these places overpriced? Where would some of you seasoned folks go to get the best possible value.

Thanks to all in advance. :)

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Don't know if this interests you, but there is a new 748R for sale at a Ducati dealer in Northampton, MA. Around here (New England) they say it cannot be registered for the street except in NH. And, so, it sits. I will check the website, but I think it's an '01 for $12,995. It's very yellow as I recall.

bruce19

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate the information as the 748R's are superb machines, but I am looking for a 2002 year model or newer, with low miles 748S (preferably the sienna or red/white color scheme) edition.

The best price I have seen was for a 748S w/ approx 3K miles, clear title, absolutely clean for approx 6700 in the red/white color scheme with R front dampeners. This was found via Ebay.

E

·
0 Posts
try the want advertiser....it is what I use for every used vehicle purchase.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is similar to what I want but outside my price range (after contacting the friendly seller). Any other thoughts or recommendations?

Where do dealers get their used bikes from?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts